Mauritius Telecom - Telephone and related services at Media and Communication

Location
Mauritius Telecom Ltd Telecom Tower
Edith Cavell Street Port Louis

Mauritius
Advertisements
Telephone
(230) 203 7000 bb
Fax
(230) 208 1070
Email
Email contact form
Website
http://mt.intnet.mu/bbb
Mauritius Telecom - Telephone and related services

One of the leading enterprises of Mauritius

Advertisements


Mauritius Telecom (MT) is a group of companies comprising Mauritius Telecom Ltd and four main subsidiaries: Cellplus Mobile Communications Ltd, Telecom Plus Ltd, Call Services Ltd and Teleservices Ltd.

Established in 1992, MT has expanded rapidly to become one of the leading enterprises in the country, with a revenue of Rs 6.5 billion for 2007.

It provides and integrates a full spectrum of services and solutions in the fixed telephony, mobile, Internet and broadband sectors. Based on its experience and state-of-the-art network, MT is positioning itself as the preferred end-to-end solutions provider in Mauritius.

The Government of Mauritius, the State Bank of Mauritius, the National Pensions Fund and employees of Mauritius Telecom hold 60% shares in the Company. The remaining 40% belong to France Telecom, through its investment vehicle RIMCOM.

Mauritius Telecom is present in the regional telecommunications market through its foreign direct investment in Orange Madagascar.

MT’s growth strategy is based on innovation in line with its vision “To be a Premier World Class Infocom Services Provider”.

Mauritius Telecom is setting the pace in the region in the transition from narrowband to broadband and IP (Internet Protocol) services. The Company is continuously upgrading its IP based network for offering increasing mobility and convergent services.

As for MT’s international network, it is based upon an advanced globally interconnected infrastructure linked by the SAT-3/WASC/SAFE undersea fibre optic cable and by satellite.

Mauritius Telecom is all about helping you keep in touch in ways that are simple, flexible and cost-effective.

We’ve invested heavily to ensure our extensive, high quality networks allow you to communicate with your friends & family as easily from the other side of the world as you would do from the next house.

the PSTN service is related to the ordinary telephone and includes several services, such as:

  • local call service
  • international service 020
  • land to mobile service
  • internet connection via Orange Dial-Up or Orange Business ADSL
  • digitally connect your local branches to your main site
  • connect you to your international partners
You may also be interested in . . .

Mauritius Telecom - Telephone and Related Services

Mauritius Telecom - Telephone and related services One of the leading enterprises of Mauritius. Mauritius Telecom (MT) is a group of companies comprising Mauritius Telecom Ltd and four main subsidiaries: Cellplus Mobile Communications Ltd, Telecom

Mauritius Telecom (MT)

Mauritius Telecom (MT) Mauritius Telecom, the public telecommunications operator of Mauritius is the primary provider of voice, mobile, Internet and data communications services in Mauritius. It provides and integrates a

Mauritius Telecom Orange

Mauritius Telecom Orange Mauritius Telecom Orange welcomed in Mauritius on 17th April 2008. Orange in Mauritius is the commercial brand for the mobile and internet services of Cellplus Mobile Communications Ltd and Telecom

Orange Business Services

Orange Business Services Orange Business Services among the leaders in worldwide business communications. We deliver new kinds of communications solutions, designed to help our clients in all the challenges they face. Our

Cellplus Mobile Communications Ltd

Cellplus Mobile Communications Ltd Launched in 1996, Cellplus, a fully owned subsidiary of Mauritius Telecom, is the market leader in Mauritius and in Rodrigues. Cellplus offers a range of voice, data and multimedia services for both

Internet Communication Services Mauritius

Internet Communication Services Mauritius Internet Communication Services Mauritius offers a full line of Internet Services incl. Web Hosting and VPS (Virtual Private Server) solutions to businesses. Internet Communication Services Mauritius

International Aviation Services in Mauritius

International Aviation Services in Mauritius Known to Arab navigators,“discovered” by the Portuguese, named by the Dutch after Prince Maurice of Nassau, colonised by the French and thereafter by the British, Mauritius subsequently became an