General Construction Co. Ltd

Location
General Construction Co. Ltd
P.O. Box 503
Port Louis
Mauritius
Advertisements
Telephone
230 202 2000
Fax
230 208-8249 /
Email
Email contact form

General Construction Co. Ltd is a Building and civil engineering contractor. It is a Members of the Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

Advertisements


You may also be interested in . . .

Building & Civil Engineering Co. Ltd

Building & Civil Engineering Co. Ltd Having been founded in 1948, Building & Civil Engineering Co. Ltd (BCE) is the oldest construction company in Mauritius. Ever since its creation , BCE has been awarded some of the most

Rehm-Grinaker Construction Co. Ltd.

Rehm-Grinaker Construction Co. Ltd. provides Building and civil engineering contractors. The Company Member of the Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

The Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry

The Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry The Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry, established in 1850, is the oldest non-profit institution representing the private sector in Mauritius. With the increase in the island's volume of

Chinese Chamber of Commerce

Chinese Chamber of Commerce The Chinese Chamber of Commerce was founded on 8th December 1908. It is the second oldest overseas Chinese Chamber of Commerce. The first overseas Chinese Chamber of Commerce was set up in Singapore

Construction & Material Handling Co Ltd

Our Products & Services The Construction and Material Handling Co. Ltd (CMH Co. Ltd) operation offers both for sale and rental a complete and varied line of construction and material handling

PAK Light To Power & Engineering PVT Ltd.

PAK Light To Power & Engineering PVT Ltd. is a Import & Export & Other services. PAK Light To Power & Engineering PVT Ltd. is a Member of the Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and

Mauritius Chamber of Agriculture

Mauritius Chamber of Agriculture On 16th November 1853, some three hundred representatives of the agricultural community of Mauritius assembled with the purpose of founding an Agricultural Society, which became officially in 1893,