Terms and Conditions of use
MauritiusDelight.com's main function is to promote Mauritius on a worldwide basis. This is accomplished by providing the general public with free information in its own web pages and also by way of a directory. This directory consists of web sites on or about Mauritius. All web sites and links in the directory belong to other companies, or institutions, or individuals from whom we do not receive any fees. In fact we provide them a free service by advertising their web sites in our own site, courtesy of MauritiusDelight.com.
- The service of MauritiusDelight.com is of an informative and supportive nature, provided free in honour only and without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. As such any decisions or actions on your part based on our information are your sole responsibility.
- MauritiusDelight.com excludes all liability for any loss of time, money, health, and business that you may experience as a direct or indirect result of acting on information based on our web site and on those found in the directory. Nor does MauritiusDelight.com take any responsibility for circumstances beyond its control or jurisdiction which may cause loss of any type, personal or otherwise, to you at any time.
- MauritiusDelight.com is basically a free web directory containing web sites, links and resources of other companies, institutions, traders and individuals. We do not accept responsibility for those web sites, links and resources and their methods of operations. Nor can we be deemed to have endorsed their services or products merely because they are accessible via MauritiusDelight.com.
- As a free informative and supportive service MauritiusDelight.com does it utmost best to ensure that all information it provides to the general public is true, accurate and reliable at the time of its inclusion. However in case of any discrepancies beyond its control resulting in misinformation MauritiusDelight.com excludes all liability.
- The Terms and Conditions of Use of this web site (mauritiusdelight.com) and anything pertaining to it are governed by the law of England and Wales.